Custom Search

Psalms 130

1

A Song of the going up.
Out of the deep have I sent up my cry to you, O Lord.

2

Lord, let my voice come before you: let your ears be awake to the voice of my prayer.

3

O Jah, if you took note of every sin, who would go free?

4

But there is forgiveness with you, so that you may be feared.

5

I am waiting for the Lord, my soul is waiting for him, and my hope is in his word.

6

My soul is watching for the Lord more than those who are watching for the morning; yes, more than the watchers for the morning.

7

O Israel, have hope in the Lord; for with the Lord is mercy and full salvation.

8

And he will make Israel free from all his sins.

Books Of The Old Testament

Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy Joshua Judges Ruth 1st and 2nd Samuel 1st and 2nd Kings 1st and 2nd Chronicles Ezra Nehemiah Esther Job Psalms Proverbs Ecclesiastes Song Of Solomon Isaiah Jeremiah Lamentations Ezekiel Daniel Hosea Joel Amos Obadiah Jonah Micah Nahum Habakkuk Zephaniah Haggai Zechariah Melachi

Books Of The New Testament

Matthew Mark Luke John Acts Romans 1st Corinthians 2nd Corinthians Galatians Ephesians Phillippians Colossians 1st Thessalonians 2nd Thessalonians 1st Timothy 2nd Timothy Titus Philemon Hebrews James 1st Peter 2nd Peter 1st John 2nd John 3rd John Jude Revelation

Followers